Renaissance Personality Self Assessment
Are you a Renaissance Person?
The term Renaissance man or polymath is used when referring to a very clever person who is good at many different things. The idea comes from a time of history called the Renaissance which lasted from about 1400 to about 1600. One of the most famous people alive during this time was Leonardo da Vinci.
Have you ever felt displaced? Like you were good at many things but didn’t know which direction to go in? Do you feel like you have so much more to offer but can’t explain it and don’t know where to start? If you constantly have new ideas and like to problem solve, you may be a Renaissance Personality.
Answer these questions for yourself and see what you think.
1. Do you feel excited about the next phase of your life?
2. Do you know your true value?
3. Do you love your job?
4. Do you feel like your life is lacking something?
5. Are there days you don’t want to go to work?
6. Do you have a variety of interests but are unsure of how to put them together?
7. Do you feel people can change?
8. Do you feel you can change?
9. Do you have many ideas you would love to try?
10. If you could have a life do-over, would you?
11. Do you have fun?
12. Do you feel tired most of the time?
13. Do you connect with others?
14. Do you procrastinate?
15. Do you feel scattered or all over the place?
16. Are you worried you will make a mistake?
17. Do you feel strong?
18. Do you feel motivated?
19. Do you feel defeated?
20. Do you put yourself on the back burner?
Understanding is the key
I think it’s awesome you took a step towards understanding where you are at in your life. Sometimes answering questions that we don’t usually ask ourselves can be eye opening. How did those questions make you feel? Inspired? Unsettled? Both? Real transformation begins when you step behind the wheel, open yourself to the path ahead, and intentionally take responsibility for your past, your present, and your future. Creating your life and your work to truly resonates is the ripple effect of conscious action.
How we “show up” to others speaks to our integrity and character.
Building our life and work that resonates is personal. It’s emotional. It’s raw. It’s messy. Often Renaissance Personalities feel unfufilled or unsettled. They want to do so many things but don’t know what order to do them or how they all fit together. This is where I come in. I have, and am effectively living, my Renaissance life and business. You can too!
Talk To Me.
Is it time to get personal? Get real and figure some stuff out? I’m here when you’re ready.